- Billingsgate Light was the beacon for Billingsgate Island, which was located just south of the mouth of Wellfleet Harbor on Cape Cod.
- In its heyday in the mid-nineteenth century, this fishing and whaling community had 30 homes and boasted its own baseball team.
- Coastal erosion and the relentless Atlantic took its toll in the later part of that century and many of the homes were floated across the harbor to avoid their inevitable destruction.
- The light was abandoned in 1915 and completely destroyed by a storm in December of that year. Today, all that's left is Billingsgate Shoal which, along with what's left of the foundation of the light, is only visible at low tide and only accessible by boat.
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.