- Edgartown, Massachusetts' rich nautical heritage extends from days of the the Whaling and Maritime trades in the 18th and 19th centuries to its current status as one of the premier summer yachting ports of call on the East coast.
- At the center of this harbor and anchoring this tradition lies the venerable Edgartown Yacht Club. Founded in 1905, it has sponsored and promoted some of the region's and the sport's signature yacht racing events for well over a century and, in the process, nurtured countless young sailing careers.
- Since 1858, the Edgartown Yacht Club has welcomed the New York Yacht Club squadron on the latter's annual summer cruise and it continues to host significant national and regional yacht racing events in the waters of Nantucket Sound.
- The most important dates on the club's summer schedule are always those set aside for their annual Edgartown Regatta. This year, The Edgartown Yacht Club's 92nd Annual Regatta will take place from July 16th - July 18th.
- Product Specifications
- Plastic Frame and Body
- UL listed
- 4 watt bulb included
- Glow vent casts light upward
- Adjustable tines to fit any socket
- Approximate Night Light Dimensions 4.125" (w) x 3.375 (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Interior Image Area 3.5" (w) x 2.75"(h)
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.