Chatham Light, once part of a pair of lights on this bluff top overlooking Nantucket Sound, has a history of colorful light keepers and a rich folklore associated with it over the centuries. The beacon's' beams warn mariners of Monomoy Island, home to a ghostly horseman who galloped the sands with a swinging lantern signaling mariners of approaching dangers.
- Chatham Light is vividly captured here in a super hard tempered glass cutting board that faithfully conveys all the rich colors the hand-tinted era is known for. It's beauty belies its' functionality as a prep or serving piece. As art in any lighthouse lovers kitchen, it is impossible to ignore.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art that can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.