Before there was one light at Chatham, there were two. In 1923, the tower on the right was moved to Eastham Bluff to become The Nauset Light familiar to both lighthouse enthusiasts and lovers of Cape Cod potato chips. Taken from an archival, hand-tinted postcard, this colorful cutting board is a fully functional piece of kitchen decor you can chop on, serve on and then display.
This brilliant cutting board is regularly $50. It's now just $40 through Labor Day.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee
We accept payments via Credit Card and PayPal.