CT - New London Light at Night Glass Cutting Board
- New London Harbor Lighthouse sits at the mouth of the city's Thames River at the critical point where its swift currents meet those of Long Island Sound.
- As Connecticut's tallest and oldest beacon, it represents a period when New England commerce was built upon its maritime success and New London was a major whaling port rivaling Nantucket and New Bedford.
- The lighthouse and the keepers who manned it have a rich history and its picturesque appearance on the shore of Long Island Sound has always been more cherished than the sound of its fog horn was to local residents seeking a good night's sleep.
- This tempered glass cutting board features a spectacular image of New London Light in the moonlight. It's an ideal gift for anyone familiar with this landmark of Long Island Sound and is a great piece of functional art for any southern Connecticut kitchen.
- This colorful Connecticut cutting board is regularly $50. It's now only $40 through Thanksgiving.
- Tempered Glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee