CT - Saybrook Outer Light Glass Cutting Board
- Saybrook's Outer Light is made of cast iron and marks the end of the breakwater established to control the shifting sand bars at the harbor's entrance. The light and its keeper were almost lost in The Great Hurricane of 1938, but endured and remain a landmark to all who sail the beautiful, but challenging waters of Long Island Sound.
- This tempered glass cutting board of Saybrook, Connecticut's Outer Light is taken from an archival, hand-tinted postcard from over a century ago. It's ideal as either a hostess gift, or for a beach house porch or kitchen or simply as a piece of functional kitchen art for anyone who knows this beautiful area where the Connecticut River meets Long Island Sound.
- This colorful Connecticut cutting board is regularly $50. It's now just $40 through Thanksgiving.
- Tempered glass Cutting Board
- Available Sizes: 8 inch x 12 inch or 12 inch x 16 inch
- Functional art - can be used as a cutting board, serving piece or decoration
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Can be customized for an additional fee